WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Translation of any document/video of Vietnamese/English to English/Vietnamese
• Interpreter (English and Vietnamese) during the internal meetings and external meetings with third parties
• Checking English spelling and grammar and correction of errors
• Other works which is instructed by Manager/Supervisor
- Gender : Male/ Female
- Bachelor Degree
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken) skills and communication skills, knowing Chinese is a plus
- Computer Skills: MS Office, Email, Google Search
- Experiences: At least 5 years working experience as Translator/Interpreter, in which at least 2 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Good interpretation skill
- Good report and letter writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Our recipe for success: think different and take calculated but bold decisions. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At OdiSri Vietnam, you have the chance to build your career for one of the manufacturing hub of a rapidly growing international company.
What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
- Competitive salary and other benefits listed in https://www.odisri.vn/career/
- You and your work will be respected.
- A unique corporate culture with flat hierarchies and fast decision making where results are what matter.
- You’ll never be bored – there is always something going on at one of the OdiSri's somewhere in the world.
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way.
- The chance to shape your own profile and to be part of a growing team.
- A highly motivated international team of colleagues who will both inspire and support you.
WANT TO APPLY?
- Please apply by using the SUBMIT APPLICATION Button.
- Email applications will not be considered.
- Applications can be in either Vietnamese or English.
- We are open to receiving applications throughout our entire recruitment process.
- Any questions? Please email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!