WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Weighs raw materials for distribution.
- Carries or hand trucks supplies to work stations.
- Loads and unloads items from machines, conveyors, and conveyance.
- Feed or place items onto equipment or conveyor for processing.
- Mix, measure and fill or pour ingredients.
- Start up and stop equipment as per the instruction.
- Read and interpret gauges and record data.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Breaks up defective products for reprocessing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine
- Remove dust and Lubricate equipment.
- Clean production area - sweep, mop, vacuum, and remove debris.
- Attaches slings, ropes, cables, or identification tags to parts and finished products.
- Threads ends of items, such as thread, cloth, and lace through needles, rollers.
- Positions spout or chute of storage bin to fill containers, during processing.
- Cuts or breaks flashing from materials or products.
- Inserts parts into partial assembly, during various stages of assembly.
- Separates product according to weight, grade, size, and composition of material based on instruction.
- Folds parts of product and final product during processing.
- Counts finished product to determine completion of production order.
- Examines product to verify conformance to company standards.
- Records information, such as number of product tested, meter readings, and date and time product placed in oven.
- Mark parts for identification, measure length of extruded article.
- Places product in equipment or on worksurface for further processing, inspecting, or wrapping.
- Lifts raw materials, final products, and items packed for shipment, manually, or using hoist.
- Pack finished products and ties product in bundles for further processing or shipment, following prescribed procedure.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
Physical Requirements: This job requires person to stand up to 8 hours, to climb ladders and withstand heights, and to lift heavy objects up to 40 Kgs and carry them limited distances. Good eye-hand coordination is also needed.
Availability: When warranted, after hours availability is required as business demands dictate.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One year experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus but not essential.
- Must have a good work ethic: Good attendance, punctual, reliable and mature.
- Must have the ability to work independently and at a fast pace.
- Must be flexible to do a variety of different job functions each day.
- Must be a team player and display a positive and can-do attitude.
- Must pay attention to detail and perform and meet the productivity expectations.
- Must have a care for quality on all tasks performed.
- Must follow standard work methods and practicing safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
- Must adhere to all company policies and safety procedures at all times.
- Must be able to handle working in close proximity to ovens.
- Ability to move around physically bending, lifting and maneuvering around product as needed
- Ability to work with hand tools, trimming and cutting edges of finished products.
- Ability to work with machines and around machines.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend the meaning of basic communication.
- Basic counting and math skills.
- Measure using English and Metric scales.
- Ability to learn new machines quickly.
- Operate hand tools and install components and accessories into frames.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods is big plus.
- Able to read tape measures and calipers is a plus.
- Must be looking to gain permanent employment with a highly desirable employer.
- Must Pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Our recipe for success: think different and take calculated but bold decisions. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At OdiSri Vietnam, you have the chance to build your career for one of the manufacturing hub of a rapidly growing international company.
What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- You and your work will be respected.
- A unique corporate culture with flat hierarchies and fast decision making where results are what matter.
- You’ll never be bored – there is always something going on at one of the OdiSri's somewhere in the world.
- Training and further development opportunities to expand your skills and help you on your way.
- The chance to shape your own profile and to be part of a growing team.
- A highly motivated international team of colleagues who will both inspire and support you.
WANT TO APPLY?
- Please apply by using the SUBMIT APPLICATION Button.
- Email applications will not be considered.
- Applications can be in either Vietnamese or English.
- We are open to receiving applications throughout our entire recruitment process.
- Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!